When I got home from IDEA World Fitness convention and Blogfest I had a few surprises waiting for me. First was this July Vegan Cuts Beauty Box! The other was confirmation that I’m now an affiliate for Vegan Cuts!!! This is my third box and so far I am LOVING the subscription service. I pay for all my Vegan Cuts boxes but will be including affiliate links in this and future posts (plus the lovely banner on the right there) so I will earn a small commission on products purchased through those links, which will usually go towards promoting, buying and reviewing more vegan products! It also means I might actually be more timely with my reviews and not doing a July box review in August… haha yeah Di, keep dreaming! Disclosure: Links in this post may be affiliate links!
So what’s in the July Vegan Cuts Beauty Box?
- PACIFICA Supernatural eyeshadow trio with argan and vitamin E. I’m super excited about these. Thanks to the Vegan Cuts Beauty Box I’ve been able to try out a few Pacifica products now and they are awesome. I’ve found a few Pacifica products on amazon too and added a few to my wishlist.
- THE WONDER SEED non-greasy hemp hand cream that moisturizes and heals even the driest skin. I have super dry skin since I started getting older so I’m happy to get this in my box! I keep this on my desk so I remember to moisturize.
- EVERCLEN gentle cream cleanser that eliminates dirt and oil to help restore the natural ph balance of your skin. I’ve been using a cleanser from Trader Joes but I haven’t been LOVING it, so I was happy to see this in my box. Really eager to give it a try. I was also happy to see I can get this from Amazon!
- BEDROCK & BLOOM non-abrasive tooth whitening powder made from coconut charcoal. Ok the warning label on this put me off: Caution – open over the sink. But I am eager to give it a try. I will report back with any mishaps hahahaha.
- OSEA lightweight moisturizer that protects from dehydration and environmental damage. I’m using Alba Botanica moisturizer right now that I bought from Whole Foods and while I love that it has SPF it’s just not moisturizing enough for my dry skin. Did I mention the dry skin? Love that I get to try a couple of samples of the OSEA moisturizer.
The products in the box easily total above $30 value! I’m always excited to open the box and purposefully stay away from the vegan cuts beauty box sneak previews on social media so that it’s a complete surprise. It’s a like a birthday present every month. Plus it’s all 100% vegan, and cruelty free! My goal for this year is to replace ALL my cosmetics and toiletries with vegan and cruelty free products and so far I’m so glad I decided to give vegan cuts a try because I’ve found some great companies I never knew existed.
If you don’t know Vegan Cuts is a subscription service. You pay $19.95 a month and they ship you a month box of vegan, cruelty free goodies. They have a beauty box and a snack box. Plus they have an online store where you can purchase extra goodies too. In month two I knew I was going to love the service which is why I signed up as an ambassador! Here’s the lowdow:
- Free shipping to the US
- 4-7 products
- 100% cruelty-free
- Mostly organic and natural
- Mix of full and sample size products
- Paraben-free products
- Cancel anytime, though we doubt you’ll ever want to
All in all I’m super excited to get my boxes each month, and the vegan me is super happy because it’s all cruelty free, and contains no animal products. If you feel like giving Vegan Cuts Beauty Box a try click the image below. If you already subscribe tell me your favorite things about the beauty box service.