Time for another BodyPump release. This morning I launch BodyPump 87 at Golds Gym. Have you done the new release yet? Thoughts? I actually like a lot of the tracks in this release. Every release I go onto the Les Mills website and give my feedback on the “blah” and two things I have about this release are:
- Biceps! Ok for me if you are doing this track with the bar – major boring!!! All the halves and singles.. too many. You HAVE to use the plates with handles or dumbbells IMO. I’ve commented that I wish for these types of tracks using the new plates that they give us an alternate.
- Transition time in triceps is a factor in this release. The transition time from the first set of kickback rows to dips is so quick you miss the first rep or two because there is no time at all to transition. I’d rather they just ditch the first few reps and give us time. Safety first! If fact I wish they’d ditch the kickback rows and just give us more dips 😉
Anyway here is the music playlist for this release:
- Warm Up: Let there be love – Christina Aguilera. [Amazon link]
- Squats: Black Betty – Scooter.[not on amazon]
- Chest: Don’t stop the party – Pitbull ft TJR. [Amazon link]
- Back: Again & Again – Nick Skitz & Basslouder feat. Brooklyn Bounce. [Amazon link]
- Triceps: My songs know what you did in the dark – Fall out boy. [Amazon link]
- Biceps: Bom Bom – Sam and the womp. [Amazon link]
- Lunges: Sweet Nothing – Calvin Harris feat. Florence and the machine. [Amazon link]
- Shoulders: Crush on you – Nero. [Amazon link]
- Core: Troublemaker – Olly Mars feat. Flo Rida. [Amazon link]
- Stretch: Here without you – 3 doors down. [Amazon link]
- Warm Up Alternate: Years – Alesso feat. Matthew Homa. [Amazon link]
So there you go! Let me know your thoughts about this release!