It’s the quarterly releases and we kicked it off Saturday morning with BodyPump and Cxworx back to back for double the fun 🙂 I cannot believe we are at release TEN for CXworx! When I did my assessment I learned on three and though it was a new program it was definitely the one where I felt I learned the most. Every release for cxworx challenges me in new ways. I cannot wait to see where they go with the future of this core program. Even more exciting was seeing my trainer Josef on the quarterly release poster!
As I already shared the new bodypump playlist I figured it was time to share the new CXworx playlist. I know many of you ask about the music so here is the track by track playlist for #10!
1. Turn Up The Love – Body Language *original by Far East Movement* (amazon MP3 link)
2. Fire Inside (Original Mix) – Gemini (UK) feat. Greta Svabo Bech (amazon MP3 link)
3. Shot Through The Heart (Power Remix)– Power Music (amazon MP3 link)
4. Hero – Skillet (amazon MP3 link)
5. Euphoria – Usher (amazon MP3 link)
6. Me & You – Hall Syndicate *original version by Nero* (amazon MP3 link)
Bonus 2 Everybody Get Up (Bombs Away Remix) – Jam Xpress & Seany B (amazon MP3 link)
Bonus 4 Pound The Alarm – Natural Habitat *original by Nicki Minaj* (amazon MP3 link)
Bonus 6 Perfect Nightmare – Laid Back *original by Shontelle* (amazon MP3 link)
As iTunes seems to be behaving for me for a change, or I’ve found a work around, here is the playlist on iTunes:
Have you done CXworx 10 yet? What did you think?